Put your project safe in our hands
We believe there are three main factors to a successful refurbishment project; completing on time, staying within budget and keeping disruption to a minimum. Every job, big or small, we ensure things run smoothly. From small fit outs to building large nightclubs, our service is always personal and professional with an expert touch.
Effective project management means that clients can get on with their day-to-day lives with the peace of mind that CIDM is driving progress. Each project is undertaken with clear goals, deadlines and the same meticulous attention to detail is paid to managing budgets as creating striking polished results.
Project Manager Responsibilites:
- Overall project coordination and planning with specific focus on time, cost and performance targets
- Organizing, scheduling and checking deliveries of materials (timber, bathroom fittings, flooring etc)
- Organizing and managing the schedule of work—ensuring the right people are on site in the right order, thus minimizing stress, down time and improve efficiency.
- Sourcing furniture, appliances, tradespeople, and obtaining estimates for work you want done.
- Manage tradespeople (builders, electricians, plumbers etc).
- Being on site regularly to oversee and manage tradespeople and make sure they are doing what was in the plan.
We even go the extra mile opening and locking up your premises as necessary giving you total relief from the project as well as total flexibility.